Ph.D. Student at UC Merced
I am a Ph.D. student at UC Merced, supervised by Prof. Pengfei Su. In the meanwhile, I am collaborating with and advised by Dr.Keren Zhou. Prior to that, I received my M.S. degree from Shandong University in 2021, supervised by Prof. Lei Ju. And I completed my B.E. degree from Shandong University.
My research interests cover heterogeneous computing, high-performance/parallel computing (CUDA), static and dynamic program Analysis, and deep learning.
- [Apr. 2022] I got a summer internship from PNNL
- [Aug. 2021] I came to the US to start my doctoral career
- University of California, Merced Aug. 2021 - present
PH.D student of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Shandong University Sept. 2018 - Jun. 2021
Master of Software Engineering
- Shandong University Sept. 2014 - Jun. 2018
Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
[TCAD’22] Du, Zelin, Qian Ling Zhang, Mao Lin, Shiqing Li, Xin Li, and Lei Ju. ”A comprehensive memory management framework for CPU-FPGA heterogenous SoCs.” IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (2022).
- Jun. 2022 - Aug. 2022 Ph.D. Intern of AI Accelerator Programming and Testing @PNNL
- Detecting floating-point data overflow of GPU-accelerated applications.
- 2021 Fall, Teaching Assistant of Advanced Programming, CSE 024
- 2021 Fall, Teaching Assistant of Intro to Object Orient Program, CSE 165
- 2022 Spring, Teaching Assistant of Data Structure, CSE 030
- Languages: C/C++; Python; Java; CUDA; Shell
- Platforms: Linux; CPU-FPGA HMPSoCs; CPU-GPU HMPSoCs
- Frameworks: Pytorch; Darknet; Tensorflow
- Toolchains: Nsight Compute; Linux perf; GDB; Xilinx Vivado Suite
- Dec. 2018 University admission scholarship
- Dec. 2019 Graduate scholarship
- Dec. 2020 Graduate scholarship